‘No contact’ door and window sales
In response to the Government’s recent advice on minimising the effect of coronavirus here in the UK, and in line with social distancing measures, we’d like to outline a few alternative routes for customers wishing to find out more or purchase any of our products via various ‘no-contact’ sales techniques that we now have available.
We more than appreciate that certain people are very fearful of the pandemic and, as such, may not want to venture far from their homes during this particular time. Likewise, some people may not want a salesperson visiting their home, even after the pandemic is declared an endemic which we sincerely hope is in the not-too-distant future.
Our customers’ health and safety are a real priority
We fully understand all of these dilemmas and scenarios and our customers’ health and safety has to be a real priority for the foreseeable months. For these reasons, we would like to provide a number of other ways to choose our high security doors, security windows, garage doors, gates, airlock doors, shopfronts, door furniture and security shutters.
These include the following methods of communication and contact
• We are more than happy to arrange a video conference call via Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp at a date and time to suit your schedule to discuss and demonstrate full scale doors, bespoke ironmongery options, locking systems, fingerprint recognition and much more. We regularly use video to communicate with our suppliers and applying this to our sales process for potential clients is a natural progression for our business and the UK sales industry in general – we’re proud to be able to offer this option
• If you see a door or other product that you like on our social media feeds and you’d like to know if it might be suitable for your home or you’d like to enquire about prices, simply email us at [email protected] and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
• We can provide high res images of almost any of our product photos as required via email so you can see the full extent and quality of the product to inform your choice prior to purchase.
• We are able to provide any colour sample requests and deliver them to your home or work address via Royal Mail postage.
• If a video conference call isn’t your thing or you don’t feel comfortable with this platform, we can arrange a direct telephone call at a time and date to suit you – just email us at [email protected]
• When it comes to taking measurements for your specific project, our professional engineers can measure doors and windows at an agreed time to avoid any contact with you or anyone in your household. We are more than happy to accommodate this to fit with your needs.
• We are always able to take payments remotely by sending an invoice with full bank details link via email or in the post, whichever suits you best.
If you have any questions or queries relating to any of the options above, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0207 859 4207 [email protected]