Security aluminium windows London: As diverse as life itself
Security aluminium windows London characterise the appearance and form of projects perhaps more than any other component. Here, the name Schueco stands for sophisticated, proven system technology combined with a variety of materials, design and application options. This is the best Security aluminium windows in London
Security aluminium windows London: key features
- Sophisticated system technology
- Highly thermally insulated windows allow energy saving
- Noise reduction
- Choice of colours
- Screening and solar shading systems
- Large range of fittings, glazing beads and handles offers scope for creativity.
Schueco windows are available in aluminium and steel. This makes it possible to find the corresponding material for every façade.
Schüco Windows AWS
Schüco aluminium windows range from standard windows to designer windows and special windows in keeping with the original style with diagonal contours and fine mouldings. A special feature of the material: aluminium can be shaped with precision, thereby allowing your individual wishes and requirements for the window to be fulfilled.
Schüco aluminium windows: key features
- Innovative technology
- System-tested security
- Wide range of units and opening types
- Wide range of colours
- Optional burglar, fire and bullet resistance
- Efficient thermal and sound insulation
- Benefits of aluminium: durability and stability, narrow face widths and a variety of designs.
- Schüco AvanTec – concealed fitting for vent weights up to 130 kg
- Schüco TipTronic – mechatronic, concealed fitting for integration in the building management system
Schüco aluminium windows offer quality with an impressive cost-performance ratio.
Schüco – Your expert in aluminium windows.
Schüco AWS basic depth 65 mm
||With its new generation of AWS windows (Aluminium Window System), Schüco has created a system to meet all requirements. Benefits such as high thermal insulation with minimal basic depths and narrow face widths up to 65 mm are combined in components perfectly tailored to one another.
Schüco AWS basic depth 70 mm
||The new generation of Schüco AWS windows represents the energy-oriented future of construction. The Schüco AWS window systems from a basic depth of 70 mm combines excellent thermal insulation with the unique advantages of aluminium: durability and stability, narrow face widths and a variety of designs.
Burglar-resistant windows, doors, sliding systems, façades and conservatories from Schüco always mean comprehensively tested security. All individual components are perfectly matched to one another.
- Secure yet unobtrusive
- Security classes up to WK3 in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627
- Windows and façades also tested to WK4 (on request)
- Multi-functionality with fire protection, smoke protection, access control
- Used in conjunction with Schüco Protect safety glass
Security classes: Secure yet unobtrusive
An attractive appearance is retained irrespective of the security provided. With Schüco systems, the increased security is largely concealed. The innovative technology protects the user in the long term.
The security classes are defined in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627 by type of burglar, method of burglary, place, risk and recommendation from WK1 to WK4.
Security classes: key features
- WK 1: Building components offer basic protection against attempts to break in using body weight, such as kicking, flying kick, shoulder charge, lifting upwards and tearing out. These building components only offer limited protection against the use of lever tools.
- WK 2: Opportunitst burglars also use simple tools like screwdrivers, pliers and hand axes to try to break into locked and bolted building components.
- WK 3: Burglars use a second screwdriver and a crow-bar to try to break into locked and bolted building components.
- WK 4: Experienced burglars may also use cutting and striking tools, such as pickaxe, crowbar, hammer and chisel, and possibly a cordless drill.
Despite the high security requirements, architects and their clients still retain the same creative freedom on account of customised shapes and colour schemes.
Schüco – Your expert partner for burglar-resistant systems
Schüco provides a comprehensive range of accessories to suit individual design requirements. The fittings for vent weights up to 160 kg are ideal for large format designs and transparent architecture.
- Modular, multi-layer security concept with robust security locking, anti-drill protection and protection against levering out
- Classification of burglar resistance based on DIN V EN V 1627 into security classes WK1, WK2, WK3
- Schüco AvanTec offers the highest security standards with burglar-resistant solutions up to WK3
- Schüco TipTronic based on Schüco AvanTec security technology up to security class WK2
- Attractive security handle, lockable or with push-button
- Option for integrating VdS-approved magnetic switch for monitoring of opening and closing
- Systems designed to deter burglars
Systems designed to deter burglars
– Schüco AWS 60
– Schüco AWS 60.HI
– Schüco AWS 60 RL
– Schüco AWS 60 SL
– Schüco AWS 65
– Schüco AWS 65 RL
– Schüco AWS 65 SL
– Schüco AWS 65 BS
– Schüco AWS 70.HI
– Schüco AWS 70 RL.HI
– Schüco AWS 70 SL.HI
– Schüco AWS 70 ST.HI
– Schüco AWS 70 BS.HI
– Schüco AWS 70 WF.HI
– Schüco AWS 75.SI
– Schüco AWS 75 SL.HI
– Schüco AWS 75 BS.HI
– Schüco AWS 105 CC.HI
Statistics show that in Germany a house or flat is broken into every 2 minutes. With its ADS door system, Schüco offers a wide range of options for making opening units more secure. To evaluate door resistance, the standards DIN EN 1627 – 1630 for building component security classes were introduced. These classes stipulate how long a door must withstand an attempted break-in.
- Tested system profiles
- Multi-point locking
- Multi-point locking, also self-locking, available: increased tested burglar resistance (WK2) simply by slamming the door, no additional locking necessary
- Schüco locking points up to WK3
- Special security fittings prevent the door from being levered out or the lock case from being drilled out
- Profile cylinder with anti-drill and anti-pull-out protection
Systems designed to deter burglars
- Schüco ADS 75.SI
Schüco ADS 75 RL.SI
Schüco ADS 75 SL.SI
Schüco ADS 75 HI HD
Schüco ADS 70.HI
Schüco ADS 70 RL.HI
Schüco ADS 70 SL.HI
Schüco ADS 70.HD
Schüco ADS 65
Schüco ADS 65 RL
Schüco ADS 65 SL
Schüco ADS 65 HD
Schüco ADS 50.NI
Schüco ADS 60
Schüco ADS 50
The perfect interplay of all components is an important part of the development of burglar-resistant systems. If the overall system were to have a weakspot, this would be identified immediately during the test by a certified body. The German police recommend security classes WK2 and WK3 for protecting private homes and flats.
Bullet-resistant systems for the protection of people and property
In the project business, in particular, there are sectors where bullet-resistant solutions are required in addition to protection against break-in, for example, at banks and insurance companies, post offices, government institutions and retail outlets. Here too, Schüco offers suitable systems with perfect component compatibility.
Bullet-resistant systems: key features
- Armoured external profile walls from special aluminium alloy
- Thick special glazing (Schüco Protect) or special infill panels
- Security fittings
- Of course, Schüco systems conform to the standards that apply for bullet-resistant windows, doors and façades, and have appropriate test certificates
- Wide range of colours and designs
- High level of system security
The Schüco maxim – increased protection must be unobtrusive – also applies for bullet-resistant units. Aesthetically-speaking, the bullet-resistant constructions appear the same as with standard profiles, and can therefore be harmoniously integrated in the façade. An impressive symbiosis of form, colour and function is achieved.
Schüco – your expert in the design of bullet-resistant systems.
It is in commercial projects, in particular, that there is a demand for bullet-resistant solutions. Windows, doors and façades are classified in security classes from FB2 to FB6 in accordance with the European standard DIN EN 1522.
- Increased protection that is not visible
- Armoured external profile walls with a special aluminium alloy
- Bullet-resistant Schüco Protect glazing for security in combination with thermal insulation / noise reduction or solar shading in accordance with DIN EN 1063
- Splintering (S) or non-splintering (NS) glass
- Classification in accordance with DIN EN 1522
- FB2 for 9 mm calibre Luger
- FB3 for 357 Magnum
- FB4 for 44 Remington
- FB5 for 5.56 x 45 calibre
- FB6 for 7.62 x 51 calibre
First class service from Secure House who delivered and installed high quality solid woodinternal doors and a bi-folding aluminium door. I am impressed by the strength of the bi-fold door which has double glazed security laminated glass units.
Stephen, North London
Transparent sales process via Secure House representatives who delivered exactly what we wanted with no hidden extras and in a timely manner. Would highly recommend if you want a high quality windows and doors.
Richard, North West London
You fitted the garage doors and windows in the time schedule you gave, your men worked fast and clean taking away the old doors and windows. The new sash windows are an exact match of the original ones.
Thanks to the Secure House team!
We are delighted with our new doors and windows – the service that we have received to date has been outstanding and the workmanship equally so. We feel much safer knowing that all the windows have a decent level of strength and security.
Have no hesitations in recommending Secure House to my neighbors and others.
Just a note to say a big thank you to everyone at Secure House for the high quality work and the attention you gave us. The Paradox alarm systems works well and the CCTV system gives us a piece of mind while we are abroad. The biggest advantage is that we are able to connect to it at any moment in time! I am more than pleased with its high quality, and would like you to accept this e-mail, along with my thanks, as an open recommendation.
Clements family, East London
Secure house products are about keeping assets, property and people safe.