We’ve worked extensively in the home security industry for many years and developed a knowledge and skill set that focuses on delivering exactly what our customers want. We appreciate that trust and confidence are key when making any investment in your home, that’s why we offer an insurance-backed guarantee and deposit protection if required. So, your purchase is always fully protected.
What’s more, you won’t be left hanging around for weeks for your new door. We pride ourselves on a quick turnaround from selection to delivery and installation because no-one wants to be left waiting!
Tested in Germany to the very highest security standards, each of our doors offers not only the very highest levels of protection for you and your family, they look stunning too. What’s more, every door is thermally insulated, soundproof and comes with a unique, patented key system that cannot be copied.
Want the toughest, burglar-resistant doors available? No problem. Our SKYDAS Premium door is security class 4 (RC4) rated and will withstand any attempt from an intruder using traditional break-in tools. It was still standing 77 minutes into its test!
Don’t forget, we also have a wide range of security windows that you can match to your security doors for complete security and peace of mind. Take a look at our security windows here.
As a security door and window specialist, high security doors are one of our top selling products and we’re proud to lead the market with both innovation and design.
We have an extensive portfolio of high security doors for a wide variety of different applications such as:
- Conservation area doors: for specific use in conservation areas to accommodate aesthetic and functional demands of architects and planners
- Bespoke front doors: design your very own front door from colour and finish, right down to handmade door furniture
- Heritage security doors: heritage-friendly doors for use in both Grade I and Grade II listed buildings as well as conservation areas
- Airlock doors: ideal for application in luxury retail stores and jewellery stores to create the ultimate safe and secure entrance for clients and protect against theft
- Panic room doors: panic rooms doors can be retrofitted in almost any property to provide unrivalled levels of safety and security for people and possessions
- High security French doors: a set of French doors can truly transform a property, add in light and create a warm welcome to the exterior of any home
- Bullet proof doors: our range of bespoke bullet proof doors is ideal for commercial applications including embassies, data centres and high-risk areas
- High security fire doors: choose from internal and external fire doors with either a 30-minute, 60-minute or 120-minute fire rating for supreme peace of mind
Here at Secure House, we specialise in the manufacture and supply of high security doors and windows. Every product is specifically designed to protect your home from intruders whilst delivering the ultimate kerb-appeal and turning heads for all the right reasons. Stylish and secure, our products are beautiful and functional, and our huge range means we have something to suit every type of property, location and budget. Get inspired with our product gallery below!
Communal entrance doors
Using only the very highest quality, durable and most robust materials, our communal entrance doors enable you to create a highly secure and bespoke entrance to any office, workspace or residential apartment complex. Whether you’re looking for a traditional door set or something a little more contemporary with a combination of luxurious finishes and designs, we can design, deliver and install it quickly and efficiently leaving you safe in the knowledge that your property and your people are protected at all times.
Bullet proof doors
Need the ultimate in safety and security doors for your property? You’ve found thems.
Our Skydas Premium Plus bullet proof doors are tested in Germany and the US and offer FB4 and FB6 ratings having achieved the EN1522 standard.
Providing the very best security ratings, the FB4 door is resistant to 9mm handgun shots and is available as a single or double set complete with bullet proof glass and opening inwards or outwards as desired.
Vault doors and panic rooms
Cost effective and highly efficient, our panic rooms can be retrofitted into any home or commercial premises to provide a high level of protection and security in the event of a burglary or kidnap attempt.
Perfectly disguised in plain sight, the panic room can be added seamlessly into an existing room or specific area within the property.
We also have a range of internal security doors for installation inside your home to provide a safe haven as well as burglary-certified vault doors that can be used on their own, installed in a concrete wall or to provide the entrance for a panic room. Several of our vault doors also offer up to 120 minutes of fire protection according to EI 120.